Wie in unserem Post zur WordPress Sicherheit beschrieben informieren wir regelmäßig über Updates.
Diese Woche wurden folgenden Plugins aktualisiert und sollten von Euch auf den neusten Stand gebracht werden:
Advanced Custom Fields PRO
- WYSIWYG field: Fixed JS error when
Disable the visual editor when writingis checked
- new: Autoptimize now appears in admin-toolbar with an easy view on cache size and the possibility to purge the cache (pass
autoptimize_filter_toolbar_showfilter to disable), a big thanks to Pablo Custo for his hard work on this nice feature!
- new: An extra "More Optimization"-tab is shown (can be hidden with ´autoptimize_filter_show_partner_tabs´-filter) with information about related optimization tools- and services.
- new: If cache size becomes too big, a mail will be sent to the site admin (pass
autoptimize_filter_cachecheck_sendmailfilter to disable or pass alternative email to the
autoptimize_filter_cachecheck_mailtofilter to change email-address)
- new: power-users can enable Autoptimize to pre-gzip the autoptimized files by passing
autoptimize_filter_cache_create_static_gzip, kudo's to (Draikin)[https://github.com/Draikin] for this!
- improvement: admin GUI updated (again; thanks Pablo!) with some responsiveness added in the mix (not showing the right hand column on smaller screen-sizes)
- improvement: settings-screen now accepts protocol-relative URL for CDN base URL
- improvement: new (smarter) defaults for JS (don't force in head + exclude jquery.js) and CSS optimization (include inline CSS)
- Misc. bugfixes & small improvements (see commit-log on GitHub)
- Minimal version updated from 2.7 (!) to 4.0
- Tested and confirmed working on WordPress 4.6
EWWW Image Optimizer
- fixed: also disable parallel mode iternally if background testing is not successful
- fixed: fatal error when WP Retina 2x is enabled with EWWW's parallel mode
- fixed: parallel opt would hang if resizes were missing
- fixed: prevent background test from accidentally spawning more tests
- fixed: background test stuck in queue indefinitely if it didn't succeed
Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- Fixed legacy widgets check.
SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle
- Fixed dialog z-index.
- Added field required argument.
- Properly trigger change for image search import.
- Sanitize arg can now be a callback.
- Improved multi checkbox field
- Maps: Just call initialization function if maps API already loaded.
- Adds Flesch Reading tests for Dutch and German.
- Added info about author links in theme to disable setting on archives settings page.
- Explicitly checks for public post type status when creating sitemap.
- Removes frequency and priority from sitemap, see release post for clarification.
- Improves sitemap "blocking files" notification.
- Improves sitemap generation for posts when dealing with a large number of posts.
- Improves reliability in some PHP configurations.
- Improves styling for notices below tabs.
- Adds @id fields to JSON LD output.
- Adds table headings and labels to the bulk editor.
- Improves the accessibility of the bulk editor.
- Prevented loading the network admin when not network active.
- Don't show keyword filter in post list when keyword analysis is disabled.
- Improves message for settings import.
- Adds translations for notification counts.
- Makes upload image buttons translatable.
- Improves alignment of form fields.
- Adds descriptions for breadcrumb and canonicals on category pages.
- Improves accessibility on plugin conflict notification links.
- Fixes a bug where a new post with focus keyword would show up as a post without a keyword on the dashboard.
- Fixes a bug that would break rich term descriptions with large images.
- Fixes cache check in dashboard widget, which could cause unnecessary queries.
- No longer load toolbar styles when toolbar is disabled.
- Fixes a bug to prevent "cannot modify headers" notice on export.
- Fixes a bug to improve passive voice recognition.
- Fixes a bug to improve sentence detection.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the markings from working correctly.
- Fixes a bug where select2 would generate a 404 on a non-supported language.
- Fixes a bug where HTML attributes could be translated.
- Fixes a bug where the
og:imagetag would be omitted.
- Fixes a bug for canonicals for search pages with empty search queries.